Pasta with blackened brussels sprouts
- pasta (spaghetti, linquini, shells, whatever)
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- frozen brussels sprouts
- olive oil (this should become a staple in your admittedly cramped pantry or whatever cabinet serves that purpose)
- boil water and put in the pasta
- nuke the brussels sprouts
- in a saucepan or frying pan- whatever- add a couple tablespoons olive oil and saute the brussels sprouts until slightly blackened (or if your daughter, for example, likes them very blackened, make them very blackened)
- add the sauce to the brussels sprouts, cook til boiling a little.
- combine and serve!
- there, that wasn’t that hard.